Globe Life Liberty National Division offers affordable supplemental life and health insurance.
In today’s economy of financial uncertainties, an insurance company with a proven record of stability and financial strength is more important than being a household name.
Our conservative business practices and strong leadership team helped us survive the Great Depression in the 1920s and every economic crisis since. Today, these same principles and commitment to meeting policyholders’ needs are at the heart of our business philosophy.
Globe Life Liberty National Division has insured generations of middle-income families and we strive to provide more Americans with supplemental insurance coverage they can depend on for many more years to come.
Globe Life Liberty National Division at a Glance
- Markets Section 125 Cafeteria Plans to business owners, and supplemental life and health insurance to middle-income families
- For 40 consecutive years, we have earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 7/18)
- Founded in 1900
- Headquartered in McKinney, TX
- Licensed in 49 states
- We give back to communities through our Closer to the Heart charitable contributions
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Globe Life Inc. (NYSE:GL)